Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mini cards

Hello out there, I've got two cute little mini cards for you today. I had a hankering to do some Copic coloring the other day and so made these two littlies. They are half the size of a normal card (made by cutting a sheet of PTI white into four, then scoring down the middle).

The first one is PTI Year of Flowers (YoF) Sweet Peas stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics (B63, B66, B69). The sentiment is from a PTI Fillable Frames and stamped in VersaColor Charcoal. I partially inked the sentiment so that I could stack it instead of stamping it all on one line.

This second one is similar, stamped YoF Roses and colored with Copics RV25, RV29 & R29. Sentiment was similarly partially inked, comes from the YoF sets as well.

I can see making a set of four or five of these as a great gift. I found the colouring very relaxing while I was sitting watching some TV (geeking out with some Stargate!)

1 comment:

  1. I was so happy to receive this beautiful rose card in the mail. I have it sitting on my desk as inspiration! I Love It! I also have YOF Roses on my wish list from PTI. Your colouring is gorgeous! Thanks so much, Kirsten!

    ReplyDelete