Friday, May 4, 2012

Let your dreams take flight

Some more gradient copic background for your Friday! I started this card in landscape orientation for a PTI make it Monday a while back, and it just looked terrible. I'd stamped the swirls in a visually easing way without thinking where the planes would have to be, and it just looked terrible. So, I switched it up, turned the card around to portrait orientation, added the white strip and then everything got better!

The copic gradient background really suits the sky theme of the paper planes ('Happy Trails' from PTI). I used a navy card base to tie the colours together, so I decorated the inside as well.

I usually do this when using a dark card base, makes writing in it a lot easier!

Black ink was Memento TuxedoBlack and Copics were B000, B91, B93, B95, B97.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment