Monday, May 14, 2012

Dreaming of a happy happy birthday

While I still had Daydreamer out I continued my spree of using it on every card! This one was inspired by a Nichole Heady card from a countdown post on her blog. I was planning a case basically from memory and thought it was an almost exact copy of the card, funny how my brain turned that circle label to a rectangle! Anyway, here's the card.

If I was making it again, I would change the colours of those flowers, I really just grabbed whatever inks I had out, and they don't go as well together as I would have liked.

The Fillable frames die cut and stamp are in PTI white and stamped with sea glass pigment ink (a very old color box cats eye pad) sentiment is also a Fillable frames stamped in VersaColor charcoal.

I don't even remember the inks used for the flowers, VersaColor raspberry was one of them I think! The daydreamer leaves are in a green pigment from a color box Q.

The background is daydreamed stamped in Versamark on some aqua mist Cardstock by PTI.

All in all I love this layout, but the colours don't do it for me. Any suggestions for what colours I should re-do it in?

No comments:

Post a Comment