Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Marker Roses


Wow, long time no post! Hello if anyone still comes here :) I'm going to try to post more often, but no promises... I am taking an online card class (another post to come) that has new techniques and a weekly colour combination, so stay tuned for that one.



I made these cards months ago, and only photographed them today. I actually made these before I bought my copics, so this colouring is done with Tombow markers.



I made those frames with a fineliner and a ruler. Not very colour accurate for roses, but I think the blues and blue-purples really look great on the craft background.

Ingredients for both cards:
Stamps: Mixed Messages (PTI) Fifth Avenue Floral (Stampin' Up)
Cardstock: Kraft (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Memories dye ink
Extras: Fineliner and Tombow markers

No comments:

Post a Comment