Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Quick and Simple

I've made a resolution to blog more often, so I should be sharing more cards than usual in the coming weeks.
To start off my new run of posting, I have a very clean and simple card to share.

Just some florals stamped with a sentiment over in charcoal. The stems are green in real life, but the afternoon light is playing havoc and my limited photography skills aren't up to it!
All the stamps are again from PTI and the inks are VersaColor in Split Pea, Cinnamon and Charcoal. I love the coverage that you get on photopolymer stamps with the versacolor ink. I think I 'need' more colours!
It'd be super fast and easy to produce a bunch of this style for a gift set, and who doesn't always need more birthday cards? If you're reading this, let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment