Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Papertrey Ink World Card Making Day

Wow, so it's been ages since my first post, but i've got another one finally!

This card is one I made in about 15 minutes tonight for the Papertrey Ink World Card Making Day challenges - here.

I hope i'm not ridiculously late for this challenge (I can't convert times to the US off the top of my head, and i'm too in denial to check properly!)

The colours in this photo are a touch washed out, but you get the idea - bright, pinata inspired card made with my scallop punch and some fabric-y papers I found lying around my craft area.

Here's the card (all images copyright Papertrey Ink):


Very Mexico I think - even if my idea came from a cliche!

Ingredients:
Stamps:
Papertrey Ink Birthday Basics
Ink:
Going Grey from Stampin Up
Papers:
Random assortment of very soft papers from a craft store, kraft cardstock as a base

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this card and it DOES remind of a pinata! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete